SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs da Griz

SiouxVolley

Big Sky Breakdown: UND at Montana
http://skylinesportsmt.com/und-at-montana-podcast/

In this episode, hear interviews from the Tootell & Tatonka Show on ESPN 102.9 FM Missoula with North Dakota head coach Bob Stitt and UND senior quarterback Keaton Studsrud, plus hear Colter Nuanez of Skyline Sports’ spot on the UND 360 podcast breaking down UND’s game Saturday at the University of Montana.

19 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

I can't imagine anyone who was ever brought in to be an offensive lineman has ever switched to LB, I'd think that is quite the spread! 

I'm not saying he could, but he was not a huge OL and if he's struggling to put on the weight, he could be a BIG LB. But I get it, that he may have good feet for OL, but not LB.

It would be sweet to lay on the Griz....but I don't see it happening.  They are starting to look like the Griz of old and are having a good year.   Once again we will be facing a hot qtr.back.  Our defense is still reeling from injurys, we continue to have mental discipline/focus problems.  Even though our offense is starting to show signs of life, it will not be enough to offset the numbers the Griz offense will lay on us.  Montana 51-UND 28.

10 hours ago, Siouxfan69 said:

It would be sweet to lay on the Griz....but I don't see it happening.  They are starting to look like the Griz of old and are having a good year.   Once again we will be facing a hot qtr.back.  Our defense is still reeling from injurys, we continue to have mental discipline/focus problems.  Even though our offense is starting to show signs of life, it will not be enough to offset the numbers the Griz offense will lay on us.  Montana 51-UND 28.

They've beaten Valparaiso(1-4), Savannah St (0-5), Portland St (0-5), and Idaho St (2-3). 

I'm not saying they're not better than us right now, but they've proven nothing so far.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

They've beaten Valparaiso(1-4), Savannah St (0-5), Portland St (0-5), and Idaho St (2-3). 

I'm not saying they're not better than us right now, but they've proven nothing so far.

4-2 >>> 2-4

You can only play the games on your schedule.

14 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

4-2 >>> 2-4

Well, I wish we had their schedule right about now.  That schedule isn't all that great but the win column looks good. 

We are due for something to break right for us right now.  Offense is healthier and carries the day.

Have some plans that have nothing to do with football for your Saturday so the day won't be a total loss. I will be cleaning the carburetor on my generator. UND football is not going to fare well, sorry to say.

1 minute ago, TBR said:

Have some plans that have nothing to do with football for your Saturday so the day won't be a total loss. I will be cleaning the carburetor on my generator. UND football is not going to fare well, sorry to say.

Well, we have hockey at home vs. St. Lawrence to focus on. Even though Schlossman thinks we will split.

19 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

4-2 >>> 2-4

24 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

My issue was more so with him saying the Griz are returning to dominant status.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

Coming out party for JJ and Izzy on offense this week and we score 30 :)    Unfortunately Montana will likely score 40 plus though, here is to us keeping them under 50!

If JJ does indeed have a good day we will have had an effective ground game, which is what we will have to have to give us any chance of winning. It will be essential to keep the UM offense off the field.

15 minutes ago, TBR said:

If JJ does indeed have a good day we will have had an effective ground game, which is what we will have to have to give us any chance of winning. It will be essential to keep the UM offense off the field.

I foresee  a dagger, right to our hearts.

Would be nice if Santiago ripped off an 80 yard TD on the first play from scrimmage against them again to start things out!   Although actually I think I'd rather have an 80 yard drive that chewed some clock and went for a TD, and then have Santiago bust one for 80 in the second half. :)