SiouxSports.com Forum

Drugs Are Bad Mmmkay

geaux_sioux

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

Business majors? If so I say give them their degrees. They seem to have it pretty well figured out.

Getting busted by the cops with that much inventory probably isn't going to help their GPAs, or future employment prospects. 

55 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I have a feeling they will continue to be self-employed in the future. They have true entrepreneurial spirit. 

Any chance they saw an opportunity for a bigger and more consistent sales demand now that the FB team is out of season?

Relax........just kidding.

18 hours ago, fight on sioux said:

Just moved to Colorado from Grand Forks. It isn't a drastic change with marijuana legalized here. You smell it more and it is way more acceptable socially no matter your income level. Other than that, life goes on!!! I'd definitely vote for national legalization... 

I too live in Colorado and I disagree. It seems terrible here. And a large portion of people still break the law by smoking in public. You cannot legally smoke marijuana in public in Colorado. Non-smokers don't want to smell it.

1 minute ago, WiSioux said:

I too live in Colorado and I disagree. It seems terrible here. And a large portion of people still break the law by smoking in public. You cannot legally smoke marijuana in public in Colorado. Non-smokers don't want to smell it.

When you say "it seems terrible here," are you saying there is a terrible amount of marijuana being smoked?  Or legal marijuana is causing terrible social and economic decline?

In other words, is it terrible that people are smoking?  Or is smoking actually making things terrible?

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

When you say "it seems terrible here," are you saying there is a terrible amount of marijuana being smoked?  Or legal marijuana is causing terrible social and economic decline?

In other words, is it terrible that people are smoking?  Or is smoking actually making things terrible?

Bottom line......making marijuana legal is only a positive/benefit for society.

Right?? :tinfoilhat:

5 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Bottom line......make marijuana legal is only a benefit for society. Right?? :tinfoilhat:

Only a benefit?  No.  It's a drug and its effects on the user can certainly be negative.  However, I'm still on the legalize wagon.  I'd trot out a comparison to alcohol or fast food, but everybody already knows them.