SiouxSports.com Forum

Drugs Are Bad Mmmkay

geaux_sioux

50 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

I think we should drug test every day so that nobody can ever eat poppy seeds.

I think we should legalize all drugs and drug test every single American every day and publish the results.   That way we can know who's fun to party with and who's just a hypocritical asshole.

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Let’s talk drugs, but not in the football forum. Who thinks we should go full blown Portugal and legalize everything and provide clean needles?

Have you ever been to Portugal? I assume you are basically trolling this topic.........or at least I hope so.

.....but I guess if everything were legal UND would be up two more FB players on their roster so there is that.

1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

So is the real problem that the coaching staff didn't keep the drug issue away from law enforcement through lack of of oversight or mentoring?

Don't think that's the direction Bubba would ever go. Abstinence is the game plan.

Food for taught, hearing this on the street, absorb with caution:

The FB drug problem is isolated on the team?

The near 10 person police FORCE with search warrant taught they were after bigger fish?

19 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Let’s talk drugs, but not in the football forum. Who thinks we should go full blown Portugal and legalize everything and provide clean needles?

Just the natural stuff. Weed, shrooms, cocoa leaves. Nothing good about needles.

If you want to get you have to give, so, with that spirit in mind:

Sure, make them all legal; however,
- drive under the influence of any previously controlled substance (including alcohol) and kill someone with your car is death penalty offense
- commit any felony with any previously controlled substance in your BAC and you jump up one level in penalties (including life in prison going to death)

So ... who's in? 

• Upvote 1

On October 11, 2017 at 10:13 AM, The Sicatoka said:

- drive under the influence of any previously controlled substance (including alcohol) and kill someone with your car is death penalty offense
- commit any felony with any previously controlled substance in your BAC and you jump up one level in penalties (including life in prison going to death)

So ... who's in? 

Exception when it happens to a family member.

On 10/11/2017 at 10:13 AM, The Sicatoka said:

So ... who's in? 

In this hypothetical bubble I’d be in. 

• Upvote 1