SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: UND vs Da other Bears

geaux_sioux

6 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Well, here goes nothing..... on the bright side we are undefeated against Bears this season and tomorrow is supposed to be the nicest day in the history of October. Hopefully the guys can find a way to win and not let this season go up in smoke.... too soon?

Not sure which stage of grief humor fits into but after the up in smoke line I could not resist.  Sad really.  The team bus arriving at the alerus:

I'll be at the Alerus supporting as always, just still really hurting about this whole messy year.

8 hours ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Not sure which stage of grief humor fits into but after the up in smoke line I could not resist.  Sad really.  The team bus arriving at the alerus:

I'll be at the Alerus supporting as always, just still really hurting about this whole messy year.

If you think we’ve got players smoking imagine UNC where it’s legal.

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

If you think we’ve got players smoking imagine UNC where it’s legal.

Would be interesting to hear how teams in CO deal with it.  IMO there is a huge difference between a guy smoking at a party on a Saturday night after the game and a guy who smokes several times a week.  I am afraid we have way too much of the latter.

1 hour ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

Would be interesting to hear how teams in CO deal with it.  IMO there is a huge difference between a guy smoking at a party on a Saturday night after the game and a guy who smokes several times a week.  I am afraid we have way too much of the latter.

I don't hear much about it, but maybe that is by design. I agree with you 100% here, sounds like it is the latter and the distribution part really bothers me.