SiouxSports.com Forum

What the hell is going on?

Midwestern Hawk

34 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

There is more really bad news coming for North Dakota football.  As a football booster and fan it makes me question the overall culture on the team.  The team is not focused the way it should be on football, that is obvious.

You're certainly doing your part to make sure everyone knows.  New thread for every issue now? 

100 guys on the team...but it appears, yes, there may be a problem.

1 hour ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

There is more really bad news coming for North Dakota football.  As a football booster and fan it makes me question the overall culture on the team.  The team is not focused the way it should be on football, that is obvious.

This isn't April First. But if they said we have to make more cuts at UND would it surprise anyone?

• Downvote 2

45 minutes ago, shep said:

Can we take away the Jr High drama and just talk about things that are real. And if whatever THIS is, just tell it.

38 minutes ago, Ozzie82 said:

There are good reasons not to be public about it. 

If that's the case, then I'm with @shep, it's one of two situations, either it's 1) Going to come out, then why not say it 2) If they want to keep it in house, why even say anything at all. 

• Upvote 3

What in the hell is it - nothing frustrates me more than hinting at something (I know something really big, but can't share with you) and not saying what it is.  Either say what is happening or don't start the thread.