SiouxSports.com Forum

NORTH DAKOTA @ UAA

AZSIOUX

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Doesn't a local station up there carry those games? Midco has picked up the feed for those games in the past.

It used to be a local station, which could be watched fta if you had a system. Rednecksioux would know if it's still Itc and broadcasting

11 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Although Saturday was just an exhibition game I thought the young guys showed some promise. I am looking forward to seeing how they react this weekend.

I echo this. There will be ups and downs, but I think this group will get better and better as the season goes along.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, SiouxFanatic said:

WCHA.tv it is...

I can't possibly understand the ins and outs of the broadcast business, but in this day and age of digital on-demand everything, I have a hard time believing that more events can't be simulcast by agreement.  Give the local producer a few bucks and boom - the switch is flipped.  Back in the days of big-ass satellite dishes in the back yard, you could pull in almost anything.  (For free, if you had the, ahem, right descrambler.)

• Upvote 1