SiouxSports.com Forum

Davis Predictions

UND Fan

I think the team meeting will have helped some and they will play inspired and with some passion.  Although a team meeting doesn't make up for our lack of size and experience up the middle on defense.   That said I'm going with 31-28 UND and will be hoping for a win of any kind just to get something positive going.  I'm not sure how good they are on defense up the middle, but this might be a case of where I want to see what our young OL can do and try and establish the run and build some confidence.  However if it's not working, don't wait until the second half to start airing it out.  Do whatever it takes to win today....we need this!

1 hour ago, Sioux94 said:

I think the team meeting will have helped some and they will play inspired and with some passion.  Although a team meeting doesn't make up for our lack of size and experience up the middle on defense.   That said I'm going with 31-28 UND and will be hoping for a win of any kind just to get something positive going.  I'm not sure how good they are on defense up the middle, but this might be a case of where I want to see what our young OL can do and try and establish the run and build some confidence.  However if it's not working, don't wait until the second half to start airing it out.  Do whatever it takes to win today....we need this!

Good point. Someone earlier in the week mention we need to play a version of the 2 minute offense from the start because that is when things started clicking. I do not want to see a number of failed attempts after another up the middle.