SiouxSports.com Forum

UC Davis upcoming

SiouxVolley

1 hour ago, 77iceman said:

I have a new outlook for this season.  I want to see these younger guys make strides and develop, and I want the seniors to

to make BIG plays that we all remember through the off season.  Damn the scoreboards, I'm going to have fun no matter what.

Hopefully the team has a bit of that attitude as well . . . because you certainly aren't winning if nobody is having fun to start with.

I've followed the Vikings for years, so I'm pretty good at cheering for a team that is know for "good days and bad days".

I'm on the same page Iceman. I will be watching for the development and hoping the guys show some heart and grit. Season is not over, go F'n Hawks!

On 9/28/2017 at 8:41 AM, 77iceman said:

I have a new outlook for this season.  I want to see these younger guys make strides and develop, and I want the seniors to

to make BIG plays that we all remember through the off season.  Damn the scoreboards, I'm going to have fun no matter what.

Hopefully the team has a bit of that attitude as well . . . because you certainly aren't winning if nobody is having fun to start with.

I've followed the Vikings for years, so I'm pretty good at cheering for a team that is know for "good days and bad days".

I don't foresee the diehards of this board jumping ship, so no real concern there. With that said, the fair weather fans are likely running the other direction by now. That is disappointing and I'm upset with the way this season has gone thus far also. Even the Big Sky Conference and FCS polls expected UND to perform well. 

• Upvote 1