SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

geaux_sioux

At this point I have to wonder about the coaching staff. I know there are injuries but the team is playing undisciplined on top of that. They lack any kind of fire, there's no urgency, and they simply look unprepared. You have a mobile, athletic QB, and you aren't doing anything to contain him. Game is over at this point. 

This season is OVER, I'd be in blow it up mode. I realize it's because of injuries, but stick with the OL of FR, FR, SO, JR, SO. Get guys valuable snaps that will return, with injuries this year, they have no shot. Don't think about pulling the RS of Larson.

This program will look like they did during the Mussman years, but although the record will be the same, we know where they can be. I'll look for improvement from guys that will return, the future is still bright, just not this year. 

1 minute ago, JohnboyND7 said:

This season was big to build a following at und. 

I agree, back to 0. I don't have the concerns of the football that UND will play moving forward in 2018, but for hype & following, they'll have to start over. 

Silver lining.....thank goodness Harris was injured before the season started so that hopefully will have him next year.  Would have been a waste to have him playing this year.   Well might as well redshirt Larson now too.....we aren't going anywhere and doing anything this year. 

Just now, Sioux94 said:

Silver lining.....thank goodness Harris was injured before the season started so that hopefully will have him next year.  Would have been a waste to have him playing this year.   Well might as well redshirt Larson now too.....we aren't going anywhere and doing anything this year. 

Agreed, zero reason to burn any more red shirts. Izzy's already looks like a waste.