SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

geaux_sioux

Love it, embarrass them if I'm Montana State. This is the Mussman level pathetic defense, I never thought I'd ever see it again. Good news, I think think this is a year that if it rains it pours. Nothing will go right, every 50 / 50 coin flip will go the other way. They'll be lucky to win 4 games. It just is what it is. Although I believe this is a fluky type year, strike 1 & 2 for Bubba and staff. This can never happen again. 

1 minute ago, northernraider said:

Upside, hockey and basketball is around the corner. 

True, and this is not because I'm going to snub the football team, I will still try to watch, but I need a pick up from hockey after a major letdown from football. I can't emphasize enough that this is a MAJOR letdown.

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

He's missing on too many recruits.  He has far too many players leave after one or two seasons.  It's a sign that the staff is not evaluating talent appropriately.

Also, I'm going to get ripped for this but Poole's situation could have been handled differently.  I'm sorry but every football team in the country has players that occasionally smoke marijuana.  Hell it's legal in his home state.  It's a football team not the church choir.  

Huge difference between smoking weed illegally and selling cocaine.

• Upvote 1