SiouxSports.com Forum

Montana State Predictions

Midwestern Hawk

Just now, gundy1124 said:

Sure you can, you can slip screen, bubble screen, smoke, 3-step, max or heavy protect, roll the QB out.  Our O-line has enough juice that if we mix this stuff in with our best weapons we would see more success with our tradition run game.

Right on, but you forgot draw.

1 minute ago, Feff said:

My prediction, UND's offense will disappoint, UND's defense will hold up for awhile. Win or lose, the fanbase won't be happy. 

I think with a win the fan base will be happy.   Does not matter if it is 3-0 or 53-50, it will be a nice recovery from last Saturday's nightmare.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, gundy1124 said:

Sure you can, you can slip screen, bubble screen, smoke, 3-step, max or heavy protect, roll the QB out.  Our O-line has enough juice that if we mix this stuff in with our best weapons we would see more success with our tradition run game.  In a sense, we kinda opened the pass up in order to run against Missouri St.

If only this team had an OC..... oh how I wish

I was thinking ...since Rudolph burned izzys shirt and uses him 1-2% of the time ...I would like to see him burn greibels shirt and actually use him.   Greibel is built to play immediately and truly is a dynamic player.  Tough as nails.  Would replace seibel with the dirty work.  

Prediction:

D looks a hell of a lot better ....especially early ....Rudolphs game plan of 3 and outs tires the D....Mont st gains momentum late......UND survives.

1 hour ago, Irish said:

I am not optimistic about or offense when early in the South Dakota debacle we couldn't get a play off with the offense coming in from the sidelines.  I don't think this is as quick a reset as people think.  21-10 Montana State.  

We will score more than 10, I'll bet my left nut on it.  

• Like 1

No prediction out of me. All I know is that given the previous week, UND desperately needs to win this one. At home versus a winless conference team is, on paper, the perfect scenario (albeit MSU lost to two good opponents). If UND loses, say goodbye to the 2017 playoffs.  Absolute must win. Get it done, boys. Play with leadership and work ethic; something that was completely absent last weekend.