SiouxSports.com Forum

Move Women's Hockey category

SiouxVolley

• 2 weeks later...

After moving Women/s Hockey, How about adding a category for "UND Athetletics in General", and have it listed last,  just after "Other Sports"

There are many threads in other sports that aren't necessarily other sports because they pertain to all sports in general at UND. Other sports would be sports outside the ones mentioned individually.

• Upvote 1

On 10/3/2017 at 5:24 AM, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

After moving Women/s Hockey, How about adding a category for "UND Athetletics in General", and have it listed last,  just after "Other Sports"

There are many threads in other sports that aren't necessarily other sports because they pertain to all sports in general at UND. Other sports would be sports outside the ones mentioned individually.

Second this, and UND Acadamics, in general.  It doesn't really fit under "community" imo.  I think there would be more University related conversation if either were to happen.

• Upvote 1

Huh, sorry about that, I honestly hadn't given that situation much thought. But you're all right, it has to change.

I could move it as a subcategory to other sports, and add a "(retired)" tag, but then it would still float at the top of other sports because its a subcat.

I could just merge the posts into other sports, but then it would lose its individuality as a separate forum.

I could also just add an "archive" or "retired" category, and move it as a subcat to that. Then it would still have its separate identity, but clearly be historical/not seeming more important than active sports.

11 minutes ago, jimdahl said:

Huh, sorry about that, I honestly hadn't given that situation much thought. But you're all right, it has to change.

I could move it as a subcategory to other sports, and add a "(retired)" tag, but then it would still float at the top of other sports because its a subcat.

I could just merge the posts into other sports, but then it would lose its individuality as a separate forum.

I could also just add an "archive" or "retired" category, and move it as a subcat to that. Then it would still have its separate identity, but clearly be historical/not seeming more important than active sports.

Could it be its own thing below administrative?