SiouxSports.com Forum

UND/USD Rivarly Trophy question

SWSiouxMN

So as long as I been here on Siouxsports,  there has been something that I have always been wondering with USD.  I know they had the Sitting Bull trophy, but when they had to retire that, how come they never came up with a replacement?

Could there ever be a time where this could be rectified when UND comes into MVFC?  Personally, I would like to see something.  Maybe something related to Lewis and Clark (A giant paddle from a canoe)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

So as long as I been here on Siouxsports,  there has been something that I have always been wondering with USD.  I know they had the Sitting Bull trophy, but when they had to retire that, how come they never came up with a replacement?

Could there ever be a time where this could be rectified when UND comes into MVFC?  Personally, I would like to see something.  Maybe something related to Lewis and Clark (A giant paddle from a canoe)

How about a Shitting Bull :lol:

Just kidding, I think we should get something going again...as long as it is more unique than a piece of stone.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, goyotes said:

How about a scaled replica of this?

Flagship.jpg

1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

giphy.webp

1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

You should post this on the AGS thread...then sit back and grab some popcorn.

I nominate this   ^^^^    for "Best Posts of the Year" award.

Love it, two flagship U's