SiouxSports.com Forum

30 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

That was awesome.

It was!  Great 1st experience for a UND football game as a freshman.  I would like to forget my 2nd experience... 

2 minutes ago, Dustin said:

I don't know - that 3rd down play looks like he broke the plane.  good thing no replays back then!

Shh... I want to believe that we have two great goal line stands :D

3 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Apparently USD is one of the few message boards that hasn't banned Lakes. He is over there spouting off, and belittling everyone. Moron.

He is the leader of the "look at me" fan club. I am sure he cried into his Big XII pillow when they announced we were moving into the same conference as them.  Major !@#!$!. 

7 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Damn I wish I could have made this game.  It will be a tough game unless UND jumps out in front first.  If not the Oline will where them down in the 3 and 4th qtr.  I really like a pick early on Strevler. 

Hopefully he tries to do too much, to make up for last year, and therefore makes some more mistakes.   I hope Keaton is dialed in again tomorrow, we're going to need to pass the ball on these guys. 

Just a reminder: UND was winning 14-6 last year with 5 minutes remaining in the second quarter.  Offense started slow, but we were far from getting dominated in this game, despite the USD fans' memories of how it went. Just had a really bad 5 minutes on each side of halftime.