Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
geaux_sioux

Game day: F'n Hawks vs Bears

Recommended Posts

southpaw   

We as fans are so lucky to have Alex Heinert announcing UND games for Midco.  I know and like Brian Shawn for KVLY/NDSU as a person but he is so boring as an announcer. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Wanzek obviously spent his time with Baukol this summer.  Looks like a different player. 

Doesn't look like a skinny freshman anymore! Great to see a ND kid lighting it up.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Feff   
1 minute ago, southpaw said:

WTF is Rudolph doing going for it on 4th and 2 and then throwing a pass?!?!?!?!?!

 

So predictable...

Give it a rest. Going for it on 4th was Bubba's decision. The playcall was good, no denying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
southpaw   
1 minute ago, Feff said:

Give it a rest. Going for it on 4th was Bubba's decision. The playcall was good, no denying. 

My bad.  I incorrectly assumed the OC would be credited for calling great plays as much as he is derided for being so predictable. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, southpaw said:

WTF is Rudolph doing going for it on 4th and 2 and then throwing a pass?!?!?!?!?!

 

So predictable...

First time seeing Keaton in person. I don't see why we didn't pass more last week.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, southpaw said:

My bad.  I incorrectly assumed the OC would be credited for calling great plays as much as he is derided for being so predictable. 

After bashing Rudy last week I'll gladly eat crow this week. The pass game is working and he's using it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×