SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
geaux_sioux

Game day: F'n Hawks vs Bears

sprig   
1 hour ago, jdub27 said:

Week 1 was against Utah.....:silly:

While I'm not saying that there aren't things that need to be cleaned up, which is the case for every unit of the team, if you think Kostich is a weak link in the staff, you are way off.

Damn jdub, you know every year we need one or more targets for firing, or we're not happy:(

Oxbow6   
15 minutes ago, sprig said:

Damn jdub, you know every year we need one or more targets for firing, or we're not happy:(

................well it's not our fault Jones took himself off this list! ;)

• Upvote 2

jdub27   
2 hours ago, sprig said:

You aren't wrong. Rudolph calls a good game and the defense pitches a shutout so I guess the next guy down the list is the ST coordinator.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

Sort of just thought of this, but did anybody hear the hawk screech after first downs and TDs? I can't remember hearing any. 

I walked in couple minutes before kick off and left after the final buzzer, Never heard it but I did have a beer!

dmksioux   
1 hour ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

Sort of just thought of this, but did anybody hear the hawk screech after first downs and TDs? I can't remember hearing any. 

Never heard it.  Nor did I see the hawk staring at the camera for fg's or extra point....but that's probably because MSU never had an attempt! :cool:   Really hope they keep that.  Don't really care for the screeching hawk audio though.

77iceman   
16 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

Never heard it.  Nor did I see the hawk staring at the camera for fg's or extra point....but that's probably because MSU never had an attempt! :cool:   Really hope they keep that.  Don't really care for the screeching hawk audio though.

I loved that "curious hawk" last year.  It's a keeper!

The screech I could do without, though.