SiouxSports.com Forum

Missouri State Predictions

UND Fan

2 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Kind of interesting how the Mo St's board melted down after their pasting.  All the MVFC posters had raised their hopes when they stated Big Sky teams are Big Fluffies.  Mo St hasn't been good in any major sport in a decade, in spite of spending a fortune on facilities.

They have a fan board? 

A ltitle off topic, but Mizzou has seen major enrollment drops the last two years because Missouri parents don't want to spend money on leftist lunacy that was exposed there.  Missouri St has been a major beneficiary of those students and suspect Mo St will want to move to FBS to keep momentum going forward.  Evergreen St is another example of leftist lunacy that will fundamentally alter the enrollment power in that state.  Central Washington may be a major beneficlary.  

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/education/missouri-state-takes-on-mizzou-we-want-to-be-the/article_1ba80f2f-9c31-5122-b6db-ad45c8b4adec.html

Interesting lessons for all leftist faculty and university presidents and concerned alumni.  Mizzou has announced that their empty dorms will be hotels for their football games, enraging the local hotels

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

"This is what chaps me the most. Freakin North Freakin Dakota was able to turn things around in a few short years. We have the better school. We have the better city. We have the better region. We don't play in a convention center."

A quote on the Da Bears board.

What they DON"T have is a better football program. GO HAWKS!!!

11 minutes ago, 77iceman said:

"This is what chaps me the most. Freakin North Freakin Dakota was able to turn things around in a few short years. We have the better school. We have the better city. We have the better region. We don't play in a convention center."

A quote on the Da Bears board.

What they DON"T have is a better football program. GO HAWKS!!!

If I was a visiting fan watching my team play UND, I think it would be pretty sweet to have a hotel, waterpark, 4 restaurants/bars, as well as the football stadium all in one building!!  Something that is very unique to UND football to have a complex like that.  

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

A ltitle off topic, but Mizzou has seen major enrollment drops the last two years because Missouri parents don't want to spend money on leftist lunacy that was exposed there.  Missouri St has been a major beneficiary of those students and suspect Mo St will want to move to FBS to keep momentum going forward.  Evergreen St is another example of leftist lunacy that will fundamentally alter the enrollment power in that state.  Central Washington may be a major beneficlary.  

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/education/missouri-state-takes-on-mizzou-we-want-to-be-the/article_1ba80f2f-9c31-5122-b6db-ad45c8b4adec.html

Interesting lessons for all leftist faculty and university presidents and concerned alumni.  Mizzou has announced that their empty dorms will be hotels for their football games, enraging the local hotels

Good to hear.  And the impact of that enrollment drop at MU will eventually work it's way down to the budget of the athletic dept.

38 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

If I was a visiting fan watching my team play UND, I think it would be pretty sweet to have a hotel, waterpark, 4 restaurants/bars, as well as the football stadium all in one building!!  Something that is very unique to UND football to have a complex like that.  

I always stay in the complex when its a game day.  Love the atmosphere, the convenience and its a nice place with some choices to eat and drink.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

What exactly happened at Mizzou?

It was major national news for a month and left wing professors demanded quiet space for BLM students free from white students or reporters.  Coming at the heels of Ferguson made it much more acute in Missouri.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/434545/mizzou-firings-chronicle-campus-crisis

Mizzou's football team threats to discontinue playing were a big part of the crisis.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

It was major national news for a month and left wing professors demanded quiet space for BLM students free from white students or reporters.  Coming at the heels of Ferguson made it much more acute in Missouri.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/434545/mizzou-firings-chronicle-campus-crisis

Mizzou's football team threats to discontinue playing were a big part of the crisis.

O yea, that stuff. What a joke. Can't let the pansies win.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1