SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday vs Utah

geaux_sioux

Rudolph is who he is as an OC. He won't change. Someone stated it perfectly earlier in this thread....this team wins in spite of him not because of him. I've just come to expect each game will be called the same this year as they were last season.....and the season before.....and...............

• Upvote 1

Studsrud missed Fiedler for a TD on 3rd down play due to pressure ... damn

17 - 9 at halftime ... 

Still a one score game which is good. 

UND gets the ball to start the second. Passing game and red zone offense needs to find fire for UND to win. Defense needs to keep it going - need more pressure and another turnover or two 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Shawn-O said:

Neither does our QB judging from that last play. 

I am so sick of this. Even the announcers said Fiedler was open for a touchdown. QB doesn't get any protection in the pocket. Evidently Tight Ends are 4th choice in a play.   Disgusting! 

1 minute ago, Finn flick said:

I am so sick of this. Even the announcers said Fiedler was open for a touchdown. QB doesn't get any protection in the pocket. Evidently Tight Ends are 4th choice in a play.   Disgusting! 

Yes, and Cloyd is a weapon but the offense hides tight ends 

Offense design (i. e. Rudolph) needs to be better 

1 minute ago, northernraider said:

I'm afraid the second half will show more seperation as being a powerhouse FBS team, theu have more athletes for substitutions. Hope I'm wrong. 

UND's offense hasn't done anything to where they should be exhausted ... they just need to score in the red zone which is on the execution and play design both.

Defense has been rotating nicely with defensive line depth. D-line depth is FBS quality. 

24 minutes ago, Feff said:

Offensive line is going to have to figure something out. They are getting kicked around. 

When I look at it and think the offensive line has been decent.  We are not blocking the second and third level very well though.