SiouxSports.com Forum

Gameday vs Utah

geaux_sioux

All of our offensive possessions need to end with us kicking the football tonight.  Can't turn it over but we can't go ultra conservative either.  Players have to make plays.  

Defense experience has to make plays.  

Special teams- have to be 100% improved from last year and no missed field goals.  

Looking forward to seeing how the team progresses tonight.  

9 minutes ago, homer said:

All of our offensive possessions need to end with us kicking the football tonight.  Can't turn it over but we can't go ultra conservative either.  Players have to make plays.  

Defense experience has to make plays.  

Special teams- have to be 100% improved from last year and no missed field goals.  

Looking forward to seeing how the team progresses tonight.  

Does punting count?!

8 minutes ago, homer said:

Extra points, field goals and punts.  

Turnovers can't happen with the experience we have on the field. 

Ahh, I getcha now.  I guess Bubba has said all along that a punt is an acceptable offensive play.  I see what he means now. 

19 minutes ago, Fry Bread said:

Any ideas for best public transit to the stadium from West Valley City?

Trax. You'll have to make a transfer from the green to red line. Your game ticket doubles as the fare

Edited by UofUUtes
Adding info

Huge opportunity today for UND's football program. It's certainly not just about the big stage and pay day, but mostly about the chance to elevate UND football to new heights. A win against a nationally ranked FBS opponent would do tremendous things for UND football.

Bubba and his team are approaching tonight's game with this mindset, I hope.  A win would be spectacular for UND. 

GO HAWKS

• Like 1

Just now, SiouxFan100 said:

I would really appreciate it. Post pictures at the bars, tailgating, stadium - all. Thanks

Alright will do!  I am excited and nervous for the game already.  Cracking the first beer in about an hour and a half should help relieve the nerves :)