SiouxSports.com Forum

Utah Predictions

UND Fan

9 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

We are about to catch the Trax right now go the stadium. We have about 24 beers between the 3 of us that we are bringing, may possible barter for some grub.  

Even if you nothing Ute fans would welcome you.  I won't be up there for an hour. But look for the bus or pirate ship. They'll take care of you

2 hrs!!!!!  

Just watched some of last years chatty- #1 bama game.   Chatty did not get knocked around (held Bama to their 2nd lowest rush total of the year) and led the entire 1st qtr.  Was a 14-3 game with 5 mins left.   Gave me a shot of optimism!   

First beer down!  

I think there was a lot of close predictions on here. Unfortunately, mine was real close with a prediction of 40-17. That's a real good Utah team. 9 win team is my prediction for them. Might be better if they're new offense takes off. 

On 8/28/2017 at 2:46 PM, Longtime fan said:

I would love nothing more then a victory but Utah is head and shoulders the best team UND has ever faced.  

Defense: I think unds defense, because of the complete  "newness" offense for Utah, will be able to ruffle some feathers early.    IMO the OLB for UND have to be the most disciplined and sharp for UND to succeed.  Need to contain their active QB. Also need a hard edge rush to fluster the newbie.  

Offense??  I haven't been sold with Rudolphs play calling and Utahs D  is a top unit in college football.  Lowell (NT)  is a grown ass man that is really uncontainable for any team.  He will be playing Sunday's next year.  Their front is just simply better then most of the O lines they go against. 

Und brings back a lot of experienced players with a ton of game time minutes.  They are comfortable and calm and ready for game time    They will not be intimidated.  

I feel UND will hang and could possibly lead at halftime.  The adjustments, talent and comfort level will set in for Utah. 

Utah 38

Und 17 

Hope I'm wrong.  

• Upvote 2