SiouxSports.com Forum

UND/FCS Football Podcasts

nodak651

On 9/15/2017 at 5:57 AM, UNDColorado said:

Unfortunately that show is done. Midco is placing all of that programming in their Midco Sports Tonight show...which will be placed on youtube. Not the same though so I am a bit disappointed. 

So University of North Dakota does not have any type of dedicated sports show?  I can't even find anything that seems that relevant when searching Midco, but maybe I'm missing it.  So 27 years ago when we were DII and hadn't even made the playoffs UND had a 30 minute show dedicated to football.  Now we are FCS and we have to settle for some commentators from a different state mentioning UND football for a few minutes during the week during their show?  This seems ridiculous and a big step backwards.  

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

So University of North Dakota does not have any type of dedicated sports show?  I can't even find anything that seems that relevant when searching Midco, but maybe I'm missing it.  So 27 years ago when we were DII and hadn't even made the playoffs UND had a 30 minute show dedicated to football.  Now we are FCS and we have to settle for some commentators from a different state mentioning UND football for a few minutes during the week during their show?  This seems ridiculous and a big step backwards.  

Yeah, screams bush league to me.

• Upvote 1

Here's one hour and 15 minutes all about North Dakota football...

Big Sky Breakdown: Montana State at No. 17 North Dakota
http://skylinesportsmt.com/big-sky-breakdown-montana-state-at-no-17-north-dakota/

In this episode, Colter Nuanez of Skyline Sports is joined by Grand Forks Herald North Dakota beat writer Tom Miller, North Dakota defensive coordinator Eric Schmidt, Montana State defensive coordinator Ty Gregorak, MSU offensive coordinator Brian Armstrong to break down the Big Sky Conference opener for the Bobcats at UND. Also included is Nuanez’s spot on UND 360 podcast with Kelly Howe breaking down the game.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Big Sky Breakdown: UND at Montana
http://skylinesportsmt.com/und-at-montana-podcast/

In this episode, hear interviews from the Tootell & Tatonka Show on ESPN 102.9 FM Missoula with North Dakota head coach Bubba Schweigert and UND senior quarterback Keaton Studsrud, plus hear Colter Nuanez of Skyline Sports’ spot on the UND 360 podcast breaking down UND’s game Saturday at the University of Montana.