Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
RavenousUte

AREN'T YOU EXCITED?!?

Recommended Posts

32 minutes ago, RavenousUte said:

Come on people!! 4 days till the beginning of FOOTBALL... 

 

and... crickets

Thursday, Salt Lake, partly cloudy and 89.  Is that a dry heat??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

still pumped but damn does losing harris mean a lot...would have loved to see him do revis island on one side and roll cole over the other side to "help" torry...my predication is still 8-3 will two loses blamed on the special teams.

utah-l

msu-w

usd-w

msu-w

ucd-w

unc-w

um-l

sac-w

psu-l

suu-w

ewu-w

 

8-3...make playoffs and make it to the semi's

++++with deon and elijah...10-1 and a berth in the natty game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

still pumped but damn does losing harris mean a lot...would have loved to see him do revis island on one side and roll cole over the other side to "help" torry...my predication is still 8-3 will two loses blamed on the special teams.

utah-l

msu-w

usd-w

msu-w

ucd-w

unc-w

um-l

sac-w

psu-l

suu-w

ewu-w

 

8-3...make playoffs and make it to the semi's

++++with deon and elijah...10-1 and a berth in the natty game

Not worried about Portland State. Great secondary, average everywhere else. I also think we can steal one in Missoula. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RavenousUte said:

Come on people!! 4 days till the beginning of FOOTBALL... 

 

and... crickets

Was out at practice this weekend and talked to some of the players......got me jacked up!!!  They seemed very confident and very ready.   They need it to be game time.......we need it to be game time!!!   Tic. Toc.  

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sioux94   
3 hours ago, RavenousUte said:

Come on people!! 4 days till the beginning of FOOTBALL... 

 

and... crickets

I lost the link to your board about the game against us.....can you post a link from your board? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

I lost the link to your board about the game against us.....can you post a link from your board? 

Block U

After you register click on New Fanpost and start up a conversation.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sioux94   
4 minutes ago, RavenousUte said:

Block U

After you register click on New Fanpost and start up a conversation.

Wasn't really looking at starting a new conversation, just assumed there would already be a blog/thread started regarding this Thursday's game.  Just wanted to see what your fans were saying about the game.  I guess maybe there isn't a specific thread dedicated to this game.  Looks more like just random posts on things. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sioux94 said:

Wasn't really looking at starting a new conversation, just assumed there would already be a blog/thread started regarding this Thursday's game.  Just wanted to see what your fans were saying about the game.  I guess maybe there isn't a specific thread dedicated to this game.  Looks more like just random posts on things. 

We are a lazy bunch but once the conversation gets started, others jump in... If you want I'll start up a fan post.

Just so you know they would probably be more receptive coming from you... I'm just a boring fixture over there. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game week is here!!!!! Short 3 day work week and then five days off highlighted by the trip out to SLC! 

In-N-Out Burger here we come!

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MafiaMan   
11 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Well just hoping Utah will mistakes us for NDSU's soccer team, which got wiped by Utah 9-0.

Hey, SiouxVolley, looks like gfhockey hacked your account!  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/28/2017 at 7:00 AM, UNDColorado said:

Game week is here!!!!! Short 3 day work week and then five days off highlighted by the trip out to SLC! 

In-N-Out Burger here we come!

 

FYI Crown Burger is better than In'N'Out... they put the first In'N'Out in SLC out of business.  Now all the In'N'Out are 5 miles plus from Crown Burger just to stay in business.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, RavenousUte said:

FYI Crown Burger is better than In'N'Out... they put the first In'N'Out in SLC out of business.  Now all the In'N'Out are 5 miles plus from Crown Burger just to stay in business.

In'N'Out just isn't that good in general. Probably the most overrated food I can think of.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

In'N'Out just isn't that good in general. Probably the most overrated food I can think of.

Actually the ones here are quite good... just not as good as Crown Burgers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×