SiouxSports.com Forum
UND Fan

LET'S HELP BUBBA

54 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

Thanks to those of you who donated to assist our FB program for a specific need.  With the help of quite a few FB alums, we have just recently surpassed the $5K needed to fund the knee braces.  I had hoped that we could raise enough to pay for the concussion caps as well.  If any of you can assist, please reread the above for the details and go to: http://act.undalumni.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=1130

I thought this might develop into an annual "ss.com" campaign to assist the program with needs that are outside of the FB budget.  However, interest among ss members wasn't overly high.   I may try again this fall.  If anyone has any ideas as to how we could be more successful, please feel free to let me know (here or by PM).

Thanks again!

Although most used their real names or remained anonymous, I would guess the majority of donors for that campaign learned about it from this thread.

Well done!

58 minutes ago, UND Fan said:

Thanks to those of you who donated to assist our FB program for a specific need.  With the help of quite a few FB alums, we have just recently surpassed the $5K needed to fund the knee braces.  I had hoped that we could raise enough to pay for the concussion caps as well.  If any of you can assist, please reread the above for the details and go to: http://act.undalumni.org/site/TR?pg=entry&fr_id=1130

I thought this might develop into an annual "ss.com" campaign to assist the program with needs that are outside of the FB budget.  However, interest among ss members wasn't overly high.   I may try again this fall.  If anyone has any ideas as to how we could be more successful, please feel free to let me know (here or by PM).

Thanks again!

My fantasy football winnings will go to this...as soon as my cheap as friends pay up lol. Good work everyone!

27 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

My fantasy football winnings will go to this...as soon as my cheap as friends pay up lol. Good work everyone!

I am thinking a win based donation in 2018, like $50 - $100 per win.  (Not including Mississippi Valley St., they should pay me to watch that game)

• Upvote 4

3 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

I am thinking a win based donation in 2018, like $50 - $100 per win.  (Not including Mississippi Valley St., they should pay me to watch that game)

:lol: Yeah pretty much!