Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SiouxVolley

2017 Season

Recommended Posts

I wonder if it had been at the Ralph if it could have gotten to or close to 4K... (not suggesting it but its kinda of a fun question to ponder).  Anywho my first impression was they look the part of a team that could have a very special season.  The scary part is that they haven't hit their ceiling yet.  

Still have to clean up the tournament at home and see how they stack up in Green Bay, then the rugged part of the conference schedule begins.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I wonder if it had been at the Ralph if it could have gotten to or close to 4K... (not suggesting it but its kinda of a fun question to ponder).  Anywho my first impression was they look the part of a team that could have a very special season.  The scary part is that they haven't hit their ceiling yet.  

Still have to clean up the tournament at home and see how they stack up in Green Bay, then the rugged part of the conference schedule begins.  

A quick google search shows the highest wvb game attendance is Hawaii with around 8k. #PackTheRalph

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

So when NDSU football sucks one day Fargo will then have no one to cheer for! Enjoy the football dynasty while it lasts.

They have one team to cheer for....UND hockey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I saw about a dozen NDSU fans, only say 6 Sioux shirts. The transition is accelerating.

Yeah didn't look like the Bison brought a lot of people. Guess they didn't want to waste gas driving back after the case of whoop ass they ended up getting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, gfhockey said:

When's last time a basketball team sold out the betty

I don't think they have because the high profile games go to the Ralph like NDSU and Kansas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

So when NDSU football sucks one day Fargo will then have no one to cheer for! Enjoy the football dynasty while it lasts.

thinkg the same thing...went we beat their ass in three years they will doing the "liberty university" and running away

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UND Fan   
51 minutes ago, Sioux>Bison said:

What ever dollar amount it takes to keep Pryor around is well worth it. Coaching and recruiting great teams. He is the kind of coach we can't afford to lose. Gotta love packed volleyball games!!!!

Fully agree but I bet he will receive an offer he can't refuse one of these days! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
UNDBIZ   
4 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

When's last time a basketball team sold out the betty

November 2013 mbb vs ndsu. Huff and company's senior year. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

thinkg the same thing...went we beat their ass in three years they will doing the "liberty university" and running away

Not too many pickup trucks with manure in the box here today, when that FB team slips and slides, it's not going to be good for NDSU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Not too many pickup trucks with manure in the box here today, when that FB team sljips and slides, it's not going to be good for NDSU.

#butwrestling

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Teeder11   

What a game!

Packed house! Biggest crowd ever to witness a VB game in North Dakota  

2-0 against little brother  ( soccer and VB)

How awesome is it to see Faith Dooley serving?  I've been waiting four years for that. Huge not to have to take her off the floor so much. Finally a complete player!

Speaking of service... we have 5-6 women who deliver really difficult serves, and all in different ways  -- Syd, Tepavac, Merseli, Fraase, Ziegler and Brekke.

UND is first in the nation to 10 wins, and most wins overall in the nation!

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wasn't long ago that su was the dominant team. Much more fun now. We plan on a volleyball football double this Saturday. They do sell beer before noon at volleyball I hope!

PS: unsung hero - fraase!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
southpaw   
1 hour ago, Sioux>Bison said:

Faison would find a way to mess this one up. Without hockey he would be gone a long time ago. I hope Kennedy pulls the forced retirement card soon and send him on his way.

Please provide more details.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×