Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SiouxVolley

2017 Season

Recommended Posts

42 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Looking forward to the bizons game Wednesday night. The bizons look like they are doing ok this year but we should sweep. 

This team deserves a sell out crowd on Wednesday.  Set an attendance record.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

This team deserves a sell out crowd on Wednesday.  Set an attendance record.

Six of us coming to cheer on UND from Fargo.

  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully the girls put on a show tonight!  This is looking like it could be the best team in UND volleyball history.  I would expect nothing less than a victory.

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2017 at 8:14 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Six of us coming to cheer on UND from Fargo.

Five of us so far, trying to get more, only 2 mile road trip for me.

What a start, 9-1 and against some good teams. Today a rivalry game more so for the fans that like to see us play SU, should be fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Any streaming options?  I would pay to see if my Bison can even win a game against you guys.  Keep UND volleyball away from the Summit.

Watchbigsky.com

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Any streaming options?  I would pay to see if my Bison can even win a game against you guys.  Keep UND volleyball away from the Summit.

Denver is getting formidable in the Summit, as they seem to plow money into it like all their sports.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Any streaming options?  I would pay to see if my Bison can even win a game against you guys.  Keep UND volleyball away from the Summit.

pluto tv...free android app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i got heat for saying that the ath dept wasn't ready for the last home playoff game last year when they didn't open the practice rink entrance/ticket window...will i be out of line to say if it isn't open tonight that would be a big mistake?????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

pluto tv...free android app

Absolutely, I checked the pluto app on my PS4 last night and the UND channel was already up for this game. I am curious to see how well it streams as sort of a test for Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Absolutely, I checked the pluto app on my PS4 last night and the UND channel was already up for this game. I am curious to see how well it streams as sort of a test for Saturday.

I've been watching Pluto TV and they seem to have as good of a stream as ESPN 3

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Denver is getting formidable in the Summit, as they seem to plow money into it like all their sports.

Denver is trending down after their coaching change last year.  I don't believe the current coach is anywhere near the level of the last one.  In another year or 2 we should start seeing dramatic decrease of their team ability.  South Dakota is really on the upswing but I don't think with current state or programs that anyone is really going to challenge UND in the Summit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Denver is trending down after their coaching change.  In another year or 2 we should start seeing dramatic decrease of level of play.  South Dakota is really on the upswing but I don't think with current states that anyone is really going to challenge UND in the Summit.

Denver has like a 50 Massey Ranking.. that's pretty damn good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nodak651 said:

Denver has like a 50 Massey Ranking.. that's pretty damn good.

Volleyball is such a practice oriented sport, the girls are trained to play a certain way and you will see when the kids start filtering out of the program and new ones come in.  NDSU fans thought Kari was going to be better than Erich because of how she did in the turnaround but you start seeing the changes as the new kids come in. UND is in a good situation because your current coach is about as good as your last.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Volleyball is such a practice oriented sport, the girls are trained to play a certain way and you will see when the kids start filtering out of the program and new ones come in.  NDSU fans thought Kari was going to be better than Erich because of how she did in the turnaround but you start seeing the changes as the new kids come in. UND is in a good situation because your current coach is about as good as your last.

Thank you for the compliment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sampson said:

Any streaming options?  I would pay to see if my Bison can even win a game against you guys.  Keep UND volleyball away from the Summit.

I think they could take a game, but it will more than likely be a sweep.  But it won't be the bloodbath that was 2013.  I'm bullish on your new coach and I think she can return NDSU to respectability. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×