SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Season

SiouxVolley

16 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Absolutely, I checked the pluto app on my PS4 last night and the UND channel was already up for this game. I am curious to see how well it streams as sort of a test for Saturday.

I've been watching Pluto TV and they seem to have as good of a stream as ESPN 3

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

Denver is getting formidable in the Summit, as they seem to plow money into it like all their sports.

Denver is trending down after their coaching change last year.  I don't believe the current coach is anywhere near the level of the last one.  In another year or 2 we should start seeing dramatic decrease of their team ability.  South Dakota is really on the upswing but I don't think with current state or programs that anyone is really going to challenge UND in the Summit.

1 minute ago, Sampson said:

Denver is trending down after their coaching change.  In another year or 2 we should start seeing dramatic decrease of level of play.  South Dakota is really on the upswing but I don't think with current states that anyone is really going to challenge UND in the Summit.

Denver has like a 50 Massey Ranking.. that's pretty damn good.

1 minute ago, nodak651 said:

Denver has like a 50 Massey Ranking.. that's pretty damn good.

Volleyball is such a practice oriented sport, the girls are trained to play a certain way and you will see when the kids start filtering out of the program and new ones come in.  NDSU fans thought Kari was going to be better than Erich because of how she did in the turnaround but you start seeing the changes as the new kids come in. UND is in a good situation because your current coach is about as good as your last.

10 minutes ago, Sampson said:

Volleyball is such a practice oriented sport, the girls are trained to play a certain way and you will see when the kids start filtering out of the program and new ones come in.  NDSU fans thought Kari was going to be better than Erich because of how she did in the turnaround but you start seeing the changes as the new kids come in. UND is in a good situation because your current coach is about as good as your last.

Thank you for the compliment.

1 hour ago, Sampson said:

Any streaming options?  I would pay to see if my Bison can even win a game against you guys.  Keep UND volleyball away from the Summit.

I think they could take a game, but it will more than likely be a sweep.  But it won't be the bloodbath that was 2013.  I'm bullish on your new coach and I think she can return NDSU to respectability.