SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Season

SiouxVolley

Wow, Dooley hit at a .632 pace.  Vail hit at a .379 pace.  The match was really dominated by our strong middles.

UND had a lower hitting % than Idaho after the first set, but had stronger %'s each succeeding set up to over .400 while Idaho's hitting sank throughout the sets.

They did not even try fake it when they went to Dooley or Vail because Idaho had no one to match up against them.

13 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

UND seems to really enjoy playing again.  They were smiling the whole game like there was no pressure.  Great win gals.

A championship win tomorrow and UND will finish with 30 wins. 

I am hoping 30 wins is not the finish!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dustin said:

I am hoping 30 wins is not the finish!

While I am optimistic, as they played better than expected against Idaho, this Sac St team has so dominated the Big Sky that is will take an enormous error free and superb defensive game from UND.  Actually expecting a post season apperance, but not an NCAA one.

1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

While I am optimistic, as they played better than expected against Idaho, this Sac St team has so dominated the Big Sky that is will take an enormous error free and superb defensive game from UND.  Actually expecting a post season apperance, but not an NCAA one.

I've got confidence they can pull it off tonight. I think they win in 5 tonight