SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
SiouxVolley

2017 Season

nodak651   
28 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

just had a convo with a coworker...over under on attendance tomorrow at 11am.......  2000?

Under.

Stromer   
2 hours ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

just had a convo with a coworker...over under on attendance tomorrow at 11am.......  2000?

I'm taking under for sure. Tailgating will siphon more fans than one would think including my group.

game starts at 11...three setter..done at 12:30...over to tailgate...anyone from other than ndsu, usd, or sdsu i would take the under...its still sdsu...2002 people..

Dustin   

Disappointing crowd considering there's a home football game today. I wonder if these 11 am Saturday start times will affect attendance throughout the season. 

Dustin   

25-22 first set win. While I never thought the set was in doubt, SDSU made some nice adjustments. I think we clean house the rest of the way. 

southpaw   

I've worked some Air Force volleyball games this year and the difference between UND and every team I've seen is ridiculous. They're so sharp yet will keep getting better. So many games early on is great for getting experience and rythym. 

Dustin   

25-19 set 3 for the sweep. Got some underclassmen in, so there were a few hiccups there. Probably lost 4 points due to that. But they need the playing time. 

31 minutes ago, Dustin said:

25-19 set 3 for the sweep. Got some underclassmen in, so there were a few hiccups there. Probably lost 4 points due to that. But they need the playing time. 

over under 2000 fans?

southpaw   
4 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

over under 2000 fans?

Well under.  Between the parade and tailgating it was pretty weak.  Unfortunate fo the ladies.

Stromer   
2 minutes ago, southpaw said:

Well under.  Between the parade and tailgating it was pretty weak.  Unfortunate fo the ladies.

And the fact that sdsu is not that good. If they had been playing Northern Colorado for example, our group would have had a tough decision to make.

Smoggy   
8 hours ago, Feff said:

Just an unfortunate scheduling issue with the parade I think.

I think it's an unfortunate Big Sky issue.  It seems the last few years our VB was home at the same time as FB every time.  I know my tailgating crew (except 1) skips VB.

UND has climbed to #36 on Massey.  Green Bay has fallen rather precipitously, so the first game next weekend against Cal Poly will be one of the major games of the season to prepare for.  They need to be sharp, unlike Saturday against SDSU.

4 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

UND has climbed to #36 on Massey.  Green Bay has fallen rather precipitously, so the first game next weekend against Cal Poly will be one of the major games of the season to prepare for.  They need to be sharp, unlike Saturday against SDSU.

what's poly's massey #?