SiouxSports.com Forum

Utah Game Broadcast

Finn flick

2 hours ago, OgieOgilthorpe said:

It may have already been discussed, but with my Sling TV I have like 6 or so PAC12 channels. I'm assuming the game will be on the Mountain PAC12 channel? 

It'll be on Mountain and the National Channel... It's the only Pac-12 game at this time slot today.  Regional channels are mostly for overlapping timeslots.

I have been using kodi with midco in fargo.  They dont seem to have any concern.

Nothing has been blocked and has been great the last few years.

If you dont have a kodi setup, its really worth looking into.

Firestick = Cheap and a bit slow.  Wireless. connectivity

FireTV = $90 and decent speed.  Wireless or ethernet connectivity.

NVidea Shield = Expensive but fast, almost no buffering or lag.  Wireless or ethernet connectivity.

Best Buy has all of the above.

16 minutes ago, Westside said:

Signed up for the sling tv 7-day free trial & added PAC 12 network. Unfortunately I have a 3rd gen Apple TV so I can't add apps & you cannot airplay sling tv on a 3rd gen.  So, guess I'm watching on my iPad. 

Do you have a chromecast or PS4 by chance? If so, I can help you get it on your tv.

5 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

KFGO is now playing "blacked out in your area" message...     UND sports requires an app but not for my laptop.  FML

Wondering what this weird message was I'm hearing from the link above.

Edit: 96.1 the fox

Iheartradio app if need be.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Westside said:

Signed up for the sling tv 7-day free trial & added PAC 12 network. Unfortunately I have a 3rd gen Apple TV so I can't add apps & you cannot airplay sling tv on a 3rd gen.  So, guess I'm watching on my iPad. 

You can download the app onto your laptop and hook that up to your tv through the HDMI cord if nothing else works

• Upvote 1