SiouxSports.com Forum

Revenge of the Mystery Raffle

MafiaMan

In celebration of the start of the upcoming season, I will be conducting another mystery raffle.  Your choice of one of two items!

#1)  A size 48 green replica jersey.  Number and name of a very popular player.  

#2) A size 54 white replica jersey.  Also number and name of a very popular player.  

Items are NOT the generic "North Dakota" jerseys as worn the past several seasons.  

$5 per "ticket" and I reserve the right to pull the auction if not enough entries are received.

Raffle will be held NO LATER than September 30th so winner can receive the prize in time for the start of the season.  

Thank You and good luck!

On 8/23/2017 at 7:23 AM, MafiaMan said:

In celebration of the start of the upcoming season, I will be conducting another mystery raffle.  Your choice of one of two items!

#1)  A size 48 green replica jersey.  Number and name of a very popular player.  

#2) A size 54 white replica jersey.  Also number and name of a very popular player.  

I've uncovered a stash of size 50, 52, and 58 jerseys as well so the winner will have a selection of 5-6 jerseys to choose from.  Thank you.  

30 tickets sold so far:    

rhenry8439 - 4

UNDMOORHEAD - 4

UND WFO78 - 2

streetsahead - 4 

Fader - 4

Sodbuster - 2

Ice Arena Man - 4 

808287 - 4 

franchise - 2 

That's 1 jersey for sure that will be raffled off.  If I can get 10 more before the end of September, I'll raffle off 2.  

• 2 weeks later...