SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CMSioux

Improving the game day experience

3 hours ago, 77iceman said:

My team . . . and my beer!  Now I just have to make it up there (401 miles)

They should get a Labat Blue one. We've only lost one game when I drink that beer.

• Upvote 1

On ‎9‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 7:23 PM, geaux_sioux said:

I want to like it, but my first thought is "Who's in jail?".    Then I looked to see if it was a golden buffalo player  lol

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

nodak651   

UND should just paint one there even though it's not in the contract.  What's Alerus gonna do?  Sue because their outdated logo isn't the only one at mid field?  That's bad optics for them, and I think they'd let it slide.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, LeaveNoDoubt said:

My summer project is ready just in time! I'm ready to improve the gameday exsperience in the tailgating lot! Got Can't wait for Saturday! Go Hawks!

IMG_3105.JPG

IMG_3106.JPG

IMG_3108.JPG

IMG_3109.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG

That. is. Awesome.

14 hours ago, LeaveNoDoubt said:

My summer project is ready just in time! I'm ready to improve the gameday exsperience in the tailgating lot! Got Can't wait for Saturday! Go Hawks!

IMG_3105.JPG

IMG_3106.JPG

IMG_3108.JPG

IMG_3109.JPG

IMG_3111.JPG

This is how it builds, 1 guy at a time.  Extend the tailgating times, reconfigure some things next year, winning team, and the atmosphere will continue to grow.

Nice Work!!

UNDBIZ   
2 hours ago, bincitysioux said:

Epic fail on the sound system.  It is truly horrible as far as I can tell.  Severely worse that the previous one.

Sounded good where I was sitting, couldn't hear anything on the catwalk though. Some of the advertisements were really loud, especially the Alerus financial one, so need to adjust those. 

Sioux94   
2 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

Web stream on watchbigsky.com was great! Did not buffer even once.

Yep.....it was perfect! For some reason couldnt get it going on my phone though, but game was in hand so wasnt a huge deal. 

siouxjoy   

I thought the sound system was much improved (Sec 216). I also didn't have any issues with the WiFi. I did notice that the video was a little glitchy, hopefully an easy fix. :)

• Upvote 1

CMSioux   

Obvious they need double the number of trash recepticles. They also need to warn the trashy tailgaters about the rule of cleaning up after yourself.

• Upvote 1