SiouxSports.com Forum

Improving the game day experience

CMSioux

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

Please stop bringing the divisiveness into every thread. 

It's true. The Alerus during the Sioux years didn't do much as the building was just blah, now they are actually behind the school and their new name and logo, and it looks a lot like a home for UND football.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

When entering the Alerus metal detectors will be in use at all FB homes this season.

..............now if the female cheerleaders did a vigorous pat down after that as well then you'd have an improved game experience.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

When entering the Alerus metal detectors will be in use at all FB homes this season.

..............now if the female cheerleaders did a vigorous pat down after that as well then you'd have an improved game experience.

And improved sales of 50-50 raffle tickets.

• Upvote 2

With the alerus center planning to use metal detectors and restrict purse/ handbags, this could be a $?!t show in the making.  If anyone recalls the Jason Aldean show, you stood in line for 30-45 minutes to pass the metal detectors  not to mention all the women that were sent away with too large of purses.  With many football fans trying to go inside 10 minutes before kick off, think again.  

It's such a bottle neck trying to get in prior to the game. The selling of tickets just off to the side and the tailgating till the last few minutes creates a surge of fans trying to get in. I'll have to school myself to break away earlier, I hate to miss the kickoff. Can't wait to hear the new sound system.

2 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

It's such a bottle neck trying to get in prior to the game. The selling of tickets just off to the side and the tailgating till the last few minutes creates a surge of fans trying to get in. I'll have to school myself to break away earlier, I hate to miss the kickoff. Can't wait to hear the new sound system.

This is one of the reasons I think they should handout the student tickets in the tailgating area.

10 minutes ago, Big Green said:

anyone know where a can find a map of the tailgate lot showing the parking lot numbers?  Thanks in advance.

Not sure there is one out there but reach out to Lance Moser in the UND athletic department. He has been our contact for tailgating.
 701-777-6953 / lance.moser@athletics.und.edu