SiouxSports.com Forum
Fetch

Minnesota Vikings 2017 2018

Who thinks they might actually be better ?

Who will have the most improved play or be the missing element to really improve the team ?

Alot of optimism 

I just want to see the new stadium 

18 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Fetch ever the optimist.
He includes "2018" in the thread title assuming they'll still be significant, remarkable, or noteworthy. ;) 

I just assumed that after week 3 there won't be any more comments in this thread for the year, so might as well keep it nice and tidy and include the 2018 season too.

Cook represented well tonight. Bradford played his game and his showing his confidence in learning the offense. Vikes (hopefully) could be a surprise this year. Still need to sharpen up on defense and get better blocking on the O line

Impressive showing, a stiffer test comes next week against the Steelers but I am feeling a bit better after tonight's performance verses what I saw in the preseason

11 hours ago, DB Cooper said:

Cook represented well tonight. Bradford played his game and his showing his confidence in learning the offense. Vikes (hopefully) could be a surprise this year. Still need to sharpen up on defense and get better blocking on the O line

I think the defense did a great job against one of the best offenses in the NFL. Didn't allow a TD until garbage time. Was all over Brees, didn't let him sit back and throw it all over the field.

5 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

So who had Keenum throwing for almost 400 yards today?  

<put your hands down, nobody expected that>

Didn't see a win coming either.........good home win vs a quality team.