SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
geaux_sioux

UND Football 360

23 minutes ago, homer said:

Congrats and thank you to Craig and Kelly for the time and KFGO for increased coverage.  

A couple of bonafide stud muffins right there, the Great Howedeenie and Donuts.  

12 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

- Looking to report on a potential transfer to the team in the coming days.  Trying to corroborate that info as we speak.                                               This has my attention! Wonder what position it will be? CB or ILB?

1 minute ago, GoHawks said:

- Looking to report on a potential transfer to the team in the coming days.  Trying to corroborate that info as we speak.                                               This has my attention! Wonder what position it will be? CB or ILB?

This report was from Monday's practice, so it could be the RB that showed up today?

5 minutes ago, Midwestern Hawk said:

This report was from Monday's practice, so it could be the RB that showed up today?

He was junior college not FBS

Just now, Midwestern Hawk said:

Your right.  Isn't it kinda late for FBS drop-down?

Usually...but not if you were shuffled down on a FBS depth chart. Provided your enrolled into school within two weeks, should be eligible 

2 hours ago, GoHawks said:

Any rumors who?

On 8/8/2017 at 5:00 PM, UNDvince97-01 said:

Nope. :D

Hear anything new on this? Something still in the works? And names or potentials?