2017 Attendance

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Student Section has 2177 seats:

212  726 seats 

213  726 seats

214  725 seats

Visitors section:

215   345 seats, lower 15 rows are blocked off. If not all sold,  those are returned to UND on Fridays and are put for sale.

Parents seats?

Band is in student section lower 212.

What other seats are blocked off?

51 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

2016 attendance for the 6 FB games at the Hawk's Nest

11,477  9-17    SD Potato Bowl

10,097 10-1     Cal Poly Military Apr

10,506 10-15   S Utah   Homecoing

8,699  10-29    Weber State Band Day

9,049  11-12   N Arz   Senior Day

9,837  12-3     Richmond NCAA 2nd round

With already an additional 1,000 season tickets sold for 2017, can we break 10,000 for every game?

I would think the new target should certainly be higher than 10k, given the hype going into this season and the new season tickets sold. If students consistently show up in droves, I don't think it would be unrealistic to see an average near 11,000

Just now, Hardcore Hawk said:

I would think the new target should certainly be higher than 10k, given the hype going into this season and the new season tickets sold. If students consistently show up in droves, I don't think it would be unrealistic to see an average near 11,000

If the team holds its own vs Utah and wins the Big Sky as predicted, why not sell it out?  The momentum is building.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Student Section has 2177 seats:

212  726 seats 

213  726 seats

214  725 seats

Visitors section:

215   345 seats, lower 15 rows are blocked off. If not all sold,  those are returned to UND on Fridays and are put for sale.

Parents seats?

Band is in student section lower 212.

What other seats are blocked off?

215 is a cc section, believe visitor section is 216

Just looked at tickets for a couple of games at the end of the season and if my family wants to sit together we will be on the 10 yard line.  Last year we got great seats a week before the game.  Gotta love what bubba has done for the program!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Sioux95 said:

Just looked at tickets for a couple of games at the end of the season and if my family wants to sit together we will be on the 10 yard line.  Last year we got great seats a week before the game.  Gotta love what bubba has done for the program!

And there are not that many left at the 10 yard line. Pretty good for the season not starting yet. Won't be long and the 4 corners will all that'll be left for a group.

7 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

And there are not that many left at the 10 yard line. Pretty good for the season not starting yet. Won't be long and the 4 corners will all that'll be left for a group.

I talked to a guy from the Gametime experience committee last night and he says Potato Bowl and Homecoming will be near sellouts, how awesome is that. Bubba has built something special.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, darell1976 said:

I talked to a guy from the Gametime experience committee last night and he says Potato Bowl and Homecoming will be near sellouts, how awesome is that. Bubba has built something special.

Not "has built"....."is building". The program hasn't accomplished all its goals yet. ;):)

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I thought so many people were going to stop supporting athletics due to nickname. Just shows winning cures all! Go Hawks!

4 minutes ago, northernraider said:

I thought so many people were going to stop supporting athletics due to nickname. Just shows winning cures all! Go Hawks!

For every person who said/wrote that, there are many others who are supporting UND at the same or higher level than before.  Like you wrote, winning helps a ton also!

4 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

Not the final final, but close to it I think.  There will be a lot, I heard 10,000 donated by UND Football Alumni, available in Tailgating.  Then retailers might sell, too, if it catches on and stays strong.

Picture1.png

Um this is racist...it has the work "chief" in it.

*I am totally kidding but welcome to 2017.

• Upvote 4