SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Attendance

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

Alerus Center opened in  Feb 2001 at a final cost of $80 million, with the FB season starting in the fall of 2001.

2017 FB schedule http://www.undsports.com/SportSelect.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=13500&SPID=6399&SPSID=58644

2017 FB tickets http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=204950837 To purchase tickets visit the UND Box Office at the Ralph, the Alerus Center Box Office, or at any Ticketmaster location or purchase online.

Last year the attendance figure of 11,477 was the second-highest in a home opener in the 15-year history of the Alerus Center (largest since 2009; 12,431 also vs. South Dakota).

SJUCYBHRMSRCABT.20170407133447.jpg

On 8/3/2017 at 11:42 AM, MadScout03 said:

Not including green in the uniforms also had to do with the numerous shades of green around the Alerus, from the different greens in fans clothing to the green field, to the green decor on the walls surrounding the field to the green helmets to green jerseys.  If there was one main color everyone went with, I think you would've seen more in the uniform.  I'm not a big fan of the all black unis either, but I understand the point.  

Well they could just use the official school color of Kelly Green

14 hours ago, WiSioux said:

Well they could just use the official school color of Kelly Green

They could, but so could the Alerus, so could the football team, etc.  If they were to use the official school color, they'd still be different from the various shades of green around them, so I'd imagine that until everyone is on board, they'll stick with the black.    

51 minutes ago, the green team said:

I believe you've been a stickler on this subject with me before.  ;)  And I guess you are probably right  that I should remember that particular shade considering my screen name:lol:

You may need to think about changing your screen name to "the pantone 347 team".;)

11 hours ago, WiSioux said:

Hmmm when I was in school it was kelly green and prairie rose pink as the official colors... Wonder when that changed?

It was kelly green and prairie rose pink when I was at the U. Must of been changed at one time. Can't imagine they used the terminology of pantone  347 in like 1899?

2016 attendance for the 6 FB games at the Hawk's Nest

11,477  9-17    SD Potato Bowl

10,097 10-1     Cal Poly Military Apr

10,506 10-15   S Utah   Homecoing

8,699  10-29    Weber State Band Day

9,049  11-12   N Arz   Senior Day

9,837  12-3     Richmond NCAA 2nd round

With already an additional 1,000 season tickets sold for 2017, can we break 10,000 for every game?