SiouxSports.com Forum

Moving Forward Together

fightingsioux4life

What a difference four years makes! We are moving in the right direction as an athletic department and I cannot wait to see what happens next!

http://blogs.und.edu/und-today/2017/08/moving-forward-together/

On May 1, 2017, UND President Mark Kennedy hosted Fighting Hawks coaches for a special dinner at his place.

It celebrated the unprecedented successes of the past year – four conference championships and a trip to the NCAA’s Big Dance, all springboarded by a national hockey championship in 2016.

These were — and are — special times for Fighting Hawks Athletics.

Fight on Fighting Hawks!

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, fightingsioux4life said:

What a difference four years makes! We are moving in the right direction as an athletic department and I cannot wait to see what happens next!

http://blogs.und.edu/und-today/2017/08/moving-forward-together/

Fight on Fighting Hawks!

Add an improving softball team and an All-American in Womens T&F.  It will be hard to top last year, but I think it can be done.

Once again, it has to be said.  Kennedy. Gets. It. 

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Add an improving softball team and an All-American in Womens T&F.  It will be hard to top last year, but I think it can be done.

Once again, it has to be said.  Kennedy. Gets. It. 

Completely agree, and his strong suit is supposed to be fund raising, and does the U need that. 

Starting with a good focus on athletics is a great start, hope the U from an academic side can do well in obtaining contributions.

Could be some great years in sports for the fans in the immediate future. Go Hawks!

• Upvote 1