SiouxSports.com Forum

Fall Camp Updates 2017

geaux_sioux

3 hours ago, Hambone said:

He played two years of JUCO football. Does that mean he has two eligible playing years at UND? Three years to play two seasons? 

12 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

I've been out there... just thought there was enough other chatter  with UND Sports' daily reports, UND 360, The Insiders, and Tom Miller to fill the void. I've basically concurred with their assessments the past couple days. 

Two words: Logan Alm

Two more words: Ray Haas

And two final words: Cole Reyes

All have been very very good as of late.

Haas laid a lick on a fullback today with a forearm shiver that stopped the runner in his tracks and to the ground with a thud. It would have been hype video material had it been in game.  #47 lookin'' like a bad hombre.

How are the corners looking? Any injuries of note? THanks!

41 minutes ago, Teeder11 said:

I've been out there... just thought there was enough other chatter  with UND Sports' daily reports, UND 360, The Insiders, and Tom Miller to fill the void. I've basically concurred with their assessments the past couple days. 

Haas laid a lick on a fullback today with a forearm shiver that stopped the runner in his tracks and to the ground with a thud. It would have been hype video material had it been in game.  #47 lookin'' like a bad hombre.

Thanks Teeder11.

38 minutes ago, JTSchro said:

Can anyone help with the pronunciation of Haas? Been reading his name a lot lately, but haven't heard it said.

Pronounced like "Hoss" as in "Hoss Cartwright"

EDIT:  Though, I have heard it before with more of a "ZZ" ending than a hard "S"

5 hours ago, Teeder11 said:

Pencil Haas in as a starter at OLB?