SiouxSports.com Forum

Big Sky Kickoff - Skyline Sports

Colter_Nuanez

The Big Sky Conference will announce its preseason All-Big Sky football team and the results of the media and coaches' polls next Monday and Tuesday at the Big Sky Kickoff media conference in Park City, Utah. We will have full coverage from that event that will lead us into coverage from around the league leading up to the 2017 season. 

In anticipation of those accolades, we will have our picks for the preseason offense, defense and the way we voted in the preseason poll with a breakdown of the league's composite schedule. 

SKYLINE SPORTS preseason All-Big Sky team – Offense
http://skylinesportsmt.com/skyline-sports-preseason-all-big-sky-team-offense/

Check back tomorrow for the way we voted on defense, including for several UND standouts. 

Big Sky will be broadcasting their games through Pluto TV, an online television app.

this is fantastic! No more hooking up an old laptop to try to watch the games. Great move by the big sky and long overdue.

hoping this will be for basketball too! Though at least some of those games are on cable in mpls.

6 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Big Sky will be broadcasting their games through Pluto TV, an online television app.

this is fantastic! No more hooking up an old laptop to try to watch the games. Great move by the big sky and long overdue.

hoping this will be for basketball too! Though at least some of those games are on cable in mpls.

Nice, and it's on the roku

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, sprig said:

Nice, and it's on the roku

Going to make a big difference for me personally. Hate missing games, but the laptop doesn't always work the best.

I wonder if they will be able to stream the Roots Sports games too. It would be awesome to see the Montana game.

19 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

Going to make a big difference for me personally. Hate missing games, but the laptop doesn't always work the best.

I wonder if they will be able to stream the Roots Sports games too. It would be awesome to see the Montana game.

This is good stuff! I have it downloaded on my PS4 and will also download it on my laptop as a backup. 

So if the Big Sky football games will be on Pluto TV, will they not be shown on Big Sky TV? Pluto is known for its frequent advertising, hopefully not to the extent that some content will be skipped.

Big Sky Conference Kickoff Coaches Series: Montana Head Coach Bob Stitt

Big Sky Conference Kickoff Coaches Series: Montana State Head Coach Jeff Choate

Big Sky Conference Kickoff 2017: Oakland Raider defensive end James Cowser

Former Southern Utah defensive end James Cowser , the 2015 Big Sky Conference Defensive MVP and the FCS record holder in tackles for loss and sack in a career, gives an address at the 2017 Big Sky Conference Kickoff.
Cowser currently plays for the Oakland Raiders. In 6 games last season, he had 9 tackles, a sack and a fumble recovery.

2017 Big Sky Conference Kickoff Commissioner’s Address: Andrea Williams
http://skylinesportsmt.com/2017-big-sky-conference-kickoff-commissioners-address-andrea-williams/

If you are wondering what is going on at the beginning of this video, my brother Brooks Nuanez, who is co-founder of Skyline Sports, our director of operations and our senior photographer, played safety at Montana from 2009-2011. He played a year for Phenicie and Phen remembered Brooks. The beginning is them rehashing their Big Sky championship days at Montana. 

Big Sky Conference Kickoff Coaches' Series: Idaho State head coach Rob Phenicie - http://skylinesportsmt.com/big-sky-conference-kickoff-coaches-series-idaho-state-head-coach-rob-phenicie/