SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Sports Talk Radio

geaux_sioux

30 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

What station and at what time can I find UND sports talk on the radio during the work day?

1440 the fan has Hennessey and Co on weekday mornings, I think 7-9am, mostly und sports talk

1 hour ago, sprig said:

1440 the fan has Hennessey and Co on weekday mornings, I think 7-9am, mostly und sports talk

Does this stream anywhere?  I've been trying to find a stream for it since I left Grand Forks and have had no such luck.

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

Thanks, is that the only option other than the Sit Down and Cheer podcasts?

That's all I've been able to find.  Very frustrating.  Here is a recent clip of Studsrud on with Jack Michaels talking about the Manning Passing Acadamy.  http://kfgo.com/podcasts/fighting-hawks-podcast/962/keaton-studsrud-going-to-manning-passing-academy-1/

Maybe it would be a could idea to get a podcast section up on the media page here, since UND audio is so rare.  It would be great to be able to keep track of everything that does trickle out.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, nodak651 said:

That's all I've been able to find.  Very frustrating.  Here is a recent clip of Studsrud on with Jack Michaels talking about the Manning Passing Acadamy.  http://kfgo.com/podcasts/fighting-hawks-podcast/962/keaton-studsrud-going-to-manning-passing-academy-1/

Maybe it would be a could idea to get a podcast section up on the media page here, since UND audio is so rare.  It would be great to be able to keep track of everything that does trickle out.

I'm very envious of NDSU fans and the Insiders radio show every day at 11 am.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, geaux_sioux said:

I'm very envious of NDSU fans and the Insiders radio show every day at 11 am.

I am just glad they picked up National Sports shows..I listen to that channel sometimes but never between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.

I use the TuneIn app on my phone, have had it for a few years now, and have never paid anything.  If you want to skip ads, and get full access to NFL games and some other special events, then you have to pay.  I think that is called TuneIn Premium?  Basic TuneIn that lets you listen to your various local stations shouldn't cost you anything.

On 6/23/2017 at 11:36 AM, geaux_sioux said:

Dan Patrick Show every morning for me.

good to know.  I'll call in soon.

"We got John in Fargo on the line... What do you have for me John?"

"5' 9." 165."

<Ding> 

"2 things,  wanted to give out a suck it back row... and a suck it geaux sioux. Thanks Dan."

Just now, JohnboyND7 said:

good to know.  I'll call in soon.

"We got John in Fargo on the line... What do you have for me John?"

"5' 9." and a hard 165."

<Ding> 

"2 things,  wanted to give out a suck it back row... and a suck it geaux sioux. Thanks Dan."

FYP

• Upvote 1

It is ridiculous to me that UND won't partner with KNOX as the flagship.  It is the only station in town that is local all day long.  I understand it is likely a monetary/bid/rights issue, but really, KNOX is the local station.  They talk GF issues ad nauseum.  They would talk up UND big if they were the flagship.  Bit as of now that have no reason too.  UND is missing the boat here.  Less money perhaps, but way more exposure.......

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, bincitysioux said:

It is ridiculous to me that UND won't partner with KNOX as the flagship.  It is the only station in town that is local all day long.  I understand it is likely a monetary/bid/rights issue, but really, KNOX is the local station.  They talk GF issues ad nauseum.  They would talk up UND big if they were the flagship.  Bit as of now that have no reason too.  UND is missing the boat here.  Less money perhaps, but way more exposure.......

Wonder if them hiring Pat Sweeney might have them angling for something.