Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cberkas

2017-2018 NHL Season

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

I’m kinda liking the VGK home uniform. The grey helmets are way better than expected. 

It’d be an interest pattern to follow for a college for a third uniform ... 

Bismarck Bobcats have the jersey just like the Vegas home jerseys.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, TrueSioux2000 said:

Life of a pro coach in any sport, I suppose.  Especially in Philly

He's done better then anyone since Laviolette.

They could be Pittsburgh right now or the Rangers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think Vegas should go with grey and gold gloves with there home jerseys then having black and gold gloves.

I still can't believe Vegas kept Subban over Pickard. I kind of wish Zane would have been picked up by Vegas over Subban, because Subban shouldn't be a NHL backup and Zane is better then Subban.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:41 PM, Oxbow6 said:

Easily one of the best done pregame tributes I've ever seen. Amazing!

#Vegasstrong

 

I agree, well done Vegas.  Very moving, emotional, and professional.  I might have to be a fan for the rest of the season! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wild are so thin at forwards. No Parise, Nino, Grandlund or Coyle last night night. Wild score first. Next shift Cullen's line sent out and Kunin is nowhere to be found on the backside for an easy goal to tie it. Microcosm of the game last night. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Wild are so thin at forwards. No Parise, Nino, Grandlund or Coyle last night night. Wild score first. Next shift Cullen's line sent out and Kunin is nowhere to be found on the backside for an easy goal to tie it. Microcosm of the game last night. 

 

http://www.1500espn.com/wild-2/2017/10/zulgad-bruce-boudreau-calls-loss-embarrassing-wild-let-another-one-get-away/

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

Will Butcher, who the Avalanche didn't want, has 8 assists in 5 games with the Devils. I'm wishing the Wild would've picked him up. Don't know if they tried to sign him or not.

Great job by that jerk Roy. Avs waited too long to get rid of him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, sprig said:

Great job by that jerk Roy. Avs waited too long to get rid of him

I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't bring him in just for a look. It's not like they have so much talent that it would've been a waste of time to bring the kid in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

I couldn't figure out why they wouldn't bring him in just for a look. It's not like they have so much talent that it would've been a waste of time to bring the kid in.

After Roy kicked him to the curb,  I think Butcher said the hell with you,  I'll play my senior year and sign elsewhere as a free agent. Turned out good for Denver and New Jersey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sprig said:

After Roy kicked him to the curb,  I think Butcher said the hell with you,  I'll play my senior year and sign elsewhere as a free agent. Turned out good for Denver and New Jersey.

Based on how he played at Denver I would still sign him. That way you could trade him for another asset if you didn't like him. Would be best to always keep your mouth shut when it comes to how you feel about a player so as not to lower whatever trade value they may have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×