SiouxSports.com Forum

2017-2018 NHL Season

cberkas

4 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Raanta and Stepan to the Coyotes

Vegas had a chance to flip Raanta.

Somehow keep Raanta, and then package him and your protected alternate captain and send them off for a first round pick and a D with fewer than 40 NHL games? 

I may vomit if Oshie goes to the Blackhawks. Have the Wild freed up enough space yet?

On the flip side, it would be fun to wash Oshie and Toews play together again. May has well bring Duncan over from Europe. The gates of hell would open up.

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

I may vomit if Oshie goes to the Blackhawks. Have the Wild freed up enough space yet?

On the flip side, it would be fun to wash Oshie and Toews play together again. May has well bring Duncan over from Europe. The gates of hell would open up.

I would love to see that since my second team is the Hawks.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Roosevelt83 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this kid makes the same kind of impact for Minnesota as Brock Boesser did for your Fighting Hawks a couple of years ago. I like the odds of my Nittany Lions to finish first in the Big 10 this year, but I expect the Gophers to be right there with them all the way right down to possibly the very last weekend series of the regular season. As far as that goes, I really don't see Wisconsin or Ohio State as pushovers either and the presence of Notre Dame will only improve the overall strength of the conference. Poor Michigan and Michigan State may not beat anybody but each other in 2017-18.

Omaha fans said the same thing when they made the Frozen Four.

2 hours ago, Roosevelt83 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this kid makes the same kind of impact for Minnesota as Brock Boesser did for your Fighting Hawks a couple of years ago. I like the odds of my Nittany Lions to finish first in the Big 10 this year, but I expect the Gophers to be right there with them all the way right down to possibly the very last weekend series of the regular season. As far as that goes, I really don't see Wisconsin or Ohio State as pushovers either and the presence of Notre Dame will only improve the overall strength of the conference. Poor Michigan and Michigan State may not beat anybody but each other in 2017-18.

:lol::lol::silly:

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, cberkas said:

Wild trade Scandella and Pominville to Sabers for Foligno and Ennis

Ennis has been injury prone. Not bad when healthy. Foligno is a banger. 5th in hits in the league last season. With that said I would of traded Poms for a broken zamboni just to get rid of that outrageous contract.