SiouxSports.com Forum

Season Tickets

SOL

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

Well, it is May now, so we'll have to keep an eye out for it.

I have no problem remembering it because April and May are two ugly bill months.  April is income taxes and house insurance and May is property tax and hockey tickets.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trying to renew mine on line and it says even if you pay for it all at once there is a $50 service fee. Is anyone else getting that message on your invoice at check out? Thanks for the help.

7 minutes ago, UND85 said:

I'm trying to renew mine on line and it says even if you pay for it all at once there is a $50 service fee. Is anyone else getting that message on your invoice at check out? Thanks for the help.

It will be the same $50 if you pay at the Ralph box office. A higher fee this year for printing and sending hockey tickets. Football only is $20, fb and hockey is $50. No discount for paying by check or cash like last year

12 hours ago, ksl_sioux4ever said:

I can't remember but I noticed I had to pay extra the playoff game, did we have to last season as Well?

Yes, they charge for them upfront and in the event UND didn't host a first round game, you would either get your money back or a credit to your account for the following year. Some time ago, they found it easier to do it that way since UND has hosted in the first round for something like 14 years than it is to try to get season ticket holders to purchase their tickets and figure out what is left in a very short period of time.

• 1 month later...