SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Fan Survey

NoiseInsideMyHead

Anybody else receive the e-mailed fan survey from UND/REA?  Mine arrived Tuesday afternoon, and showed up as coming from fans@theralph.com.

Help make us better!

The University of North Dakota Athletics department would like to thank each and every one of you for your support and devotion to the University of North Dakota this season. The Athletics department strives to create an atmosphere for fans to enjoy games as much as possible. To improve as a department, we would ask you to take a couple minutes to complete our survey. This quick and easy questionnaire allows us to identify how we can enhance fan experience. Survey takers that wish to provide their name and email address will be entered into a raffle. Winners will receive a gift certificate. If you do not want to provide your personal details, we can ensure you that this is a completely anonymous survey. Thanks again for your time and GO U-N-D!!!

The survey was quick and straightforward enough; it covered MH, M/WBB, VB and FB and hit on everything from in-game experience to concessions to parking.

My only beef is that it never asked me to provide contact information for the raffle. :blink:

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

My only beef is that it never asked me to provide contact information for the raffle. :blink:

In today's world, they know that the e-mail got to you, you opened it, you clicked on it, all of your survey responses, and any other pages on UND's websites that you browsed. 

Or they don't want you to win the raffle.

36 minutes ago, Brucesky02 said:

In today's world, they know that the e-mail got to you, you opened it, you clicked on it, all of your survey responses, and any other pages on UND's websites that you browsed. 

Signed,
The NSA

You forgot to sign your note. I took care of it for you. :);):D