SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ray77

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll never understand what is a penalty, and more importantly what is and what is not goalie interference. After the goalie interference in the Penguins game the other night being called, I can't fathom how Talbot wasn't interfered with in the game-tying goal tonight. 

11 hours ago, snova4 said:

I'll never understand what is a penalty, and more importantly what is and what is not goalie interference. After the goalie interference in the Penguins game the other night being called, I can't fathom how Talbot wasn't interfered with in the game-tying goal tonight. 

Or Perry's goal in game 4 in Edmonton was goalie interference, but not called.

6 hours ago, snova4 said:

When someone figures goalie interference out please inform us all because I for one have no idea.