SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ray77

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://abcnews.go.com/

The Nashville Predators' improbable run to the Stanley Cup Finals has blurred the dividing line between music and sports, a convergence that's expected to hit a crescendo in Tennessee's capital city this weekend.

The thousands of fans in town to celebrate the annual CMA Music Festival have joined with thousands more hockey fans celebrating in the streets and honkey-tonks of Music City.

"Nashville is a hockey town; they are crazy about the Preds here," said country artist Darius Rucker, the former frontman of Hootie and the Blowfish.

Nashville is a great and beautiful city and it sounds like America is finding that out.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

DaveK likes Penn State too? Really? I could have sworn somebody here said he likes Minnesota. Maybe I'm remembering wrong?

He likes the B1G hates the NCHC and predicted under Speed Kills that Penn State would make the Frozen Four in 2018 and win it in 2019, but you'd already know this.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SiouxFanatic said:

If you didn't want people to know you were using a different username, you should've switched up your posting habits and your mannerism. I don't know why you bother wasting energy on the charade.

Meet the new Dave, same as the old Dave. :silly:

And a charade it is 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

I don't understand why some of you think I'm Dave, or more to the point why some of you want so badly to believe that I am. Some very odd people here, that much is for sure.

Then why would a Penn State fan come here and his first comment be about the Penguins, especially about how bad Murray is and how great Fleury is?

Thats because everyone knows you're DaveK, kevad, speed kills, and Roosevelt83.

1 minute ago, Roosevelt83 said:

My first post here was after Penn State won their 1st regional game. Somebody on the Big Ten Hockey Facebook group posted about idiots running their mouths at the North Dakota hockey message board. So I came here and found a post saying how Penn State had no chance to win a regional game, waited till the game was over and then made the person who posted it eat crow. That was my first post here, the Penguins stuff came later.

So... try again.

Dave you didn't make anyone eat crow.