SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ray77

4 hours ago, Roosevelt83 said:

But the thing is I really can't win. Either my favorite team loses or my favorite player ends up being made to look bad. The only way it works out in my favor is if they win with Fleury on the ice and Murray back on the bench where he belongs. If they win with Murray on the ice it will be a tainted victory.

I'll take the cup even with Crosby on the bench.  I didn't think Fleury deserved the benching, but they are winning and that's more important to me. 

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

It wouldn't bother me nearly as much if not for the fact that they won it last year without him when he was out with concussion symptoms. Because of the fact that Fleury had to sit and watch last year, it should be Murray's turn to sit and watch this year. I know that objective people who see the big picture will realize that without Fleury they don't get through the first two rounds, but knowing how the media likes to distort things nobody will ever be allowed to remember what happened before that one awful period that cost him his job. It'll be extremely bittersweet if they win. A part of me will be so happy for Kessel and Sid while the other part of me will be depressed over the goalie situation.

So, Mrs. Fleury, hot rumor is that you were spotted in Las Vegas over the weekend doing a little house hunting...

• Upvote 3

13 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

So, Mrs. Fleury, hot rumor is that you were spotted in Las Vegas over the weekend doing a little house hunting...

I read that too.  That may change my rankings of where Fleury ends up per @The Sicatoka's question that he posed earlier in this thread.

14 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Saw "Roosevelt83" trying on some Vegas Knights apparel over at Goldy's Locker Room.  

• Upvote 3

26 minutes ago, siouxforcefans said:

Why so surprised?  Haven't you met anyone from MN, so they could tell you they are the most popular, and important, team in all the land?

Lived there for 20 years...yea, I've heard it all...Pride on Ice, the State of Hockey...