SiouxSports.com Forum

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs

Ray77

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Yeah, but missed two calls on Pittsburgh that lead to a goal. 

And there will be more and they will miss some on the Preds. This stuff usually evens out. Usually but nothing is written in stone. 

13 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Side note:  I really like the smoke that shots down from the scoreboard after the Penguins score. Would love to see this at the Ralph!!

If the Ralph does anything and on-ice projection system is a must.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, sioux rube said:

How did the Pens win this with Murray in the net and getting outshot 26-12?  Must of been a fluke. 

Just think, 3 more wins like this and Murray can join that illustrious "short list" that DaveK, kevad, Roosevelt83 keeps mentioning over and over...

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Roosevelt83 said:

And what would you say the odds are of the Pens being outshot in EVERY game of the finals and still coming out on top? I'm going to say slim and none.

It's funny you care about something so dumb instead of your favorite team being 3 wins away from another Cup.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

But the thing is I really can't win. Either my favorite team loses or my favorite player ends up being made to look bad. The only way it works out in my favor is if they win with Fleury on the ice and Murray back on the bench where he belongs. If they win with Murray on the ice it will be a tainted victory.

You are one strange dude 

1 minute ago, sioux rube said:

You are one strange dude 

That's putting it lightly when it comes to DaveK Roosevelt83 logic. None the less, it is funny the way he thinks. Say what you will about him but he does cause discussion. Whether it's good or bad is a different debate. :lol:

59 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

Murray back on the bench where he belongs. If they win with Murray on the ice it will be a tainted victory.

This is strictly your opinion only and not based on any actual facts outside of random cherry picking of numbers that don't actually prove anything. You have nothing but some sort of convoluted logic you have twisted yourself into believing that causes this. If you could realize this, you would be a much happier person, though from an outside observer, the wringer you put yourself through due to inflexibility is an interesting case study in logic.

But the thing is I really can't win. Either my favorite team loses or my favorite player ends up being made to look bad. The only way it works out in my favor is if they win with Fleury on the ice and Murray back on the bench where he belongs. If they win with Murray on the ice it will be a tainted victory.

Well, on the plus side, you switch favorite teams fairly often, so you could just jump on the bandwagon where ever MAF winds up once the season's over, right?  

• Upvote 1

#firstworldproblems

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Roosevelt83 said:

The Pens have been my favorite NHL team since childhood way back in the 1970's, so what you just said doesn't really apply.

He was probably thinking of how you change your NCAA hockey allegiances and applying it to that.