SiouxSports.com Forum
cberkas

2017-2018 College Hockey (Non-UND Hockey)

Minnesota with another loss. Their Big Ten record is horrible. Their next game this weekend against Michigan is huge. They play ND in a few weeks too and will more than likely get swept in that series. 

If I am Casey M. I finish off the year and leave. Spend your summer with NHLers and workout extremely hard and try to earn a spot on Buffalo in the fall. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SiouxForever said:

Minnesota with another loss. Their Big Ten record is horrible. Their next game this weekend against Michigan is huge. They play ND in a few weeks too and will more than likely get swept in that series. 

If I am Casey M. I finish off the year and leave. Spend your summer with NHLers and workout extremely hard and try to earn a spot on Buffalo in the fall. 

But they are still in the tournament at this point, despite just scoring on the power play for the first time in 6 weeks.  When they get Novak back that will help that power play, which has been their demise.  Since it is at home I think they split with Notre Dame.

17 minutes ago, tnt said:

But they are still in the tournament at this point, despite just scoring on the power play for the first time in 6 weeks.  When they get Novak back that will help that power play, which has been their demise.  Since it is at home I think they split with Notre Dame.

Novak is in a cast, so who knows when he'll be back.

1 hour ago, Godsmack said:

Man, can you imagine if we had Mittelstadt on our team?! He deserves to be on a better team than what he’s got. 

I thought the same thing after watching him play for USA... Even though he can maybe do one pull-up by now hopefully

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, ksl_sioux4ever said:

I thought the same thing after watching him play for USA... Even though he can maybe do one pull-up by now hopefully

If he was at UND I bet he would do more than 10 by now. 

• Upvote 2

Glad he is not at UND, he is a talented player and I wish him well but if a player thinks UM is a top option for them, no thanks.  Lamoo twins were enough.  Maybe it is just bad juju clouding my judgement.  Are the type of players that UND pursues the same as UM, I mean beyond the surface of "elite" & "blue chip".

3 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Glad he is not at UND, he is a talented player and I wish him well but if a player thinks UM is a top option for them, no thanks.  Lamoo twins were enough.  Maybe it is just bad juju clouding my judgement.  Are the type of players that UND pursues the same as UM, I mean beyond the surface of "elite" & "blue chip".

Early candidate for dumbest post of the year.

• Upvote 1

Michigan leads Minnesota 2-0

Ohio State leads Penn State 3-1

CC leads Duluth 1-0

Quinnipiac and Harvard tied 2-2 OT

Clarkson leads RPI 1-0

St. Lawrence and Union tied 3-3

Northeastern beats Maine 5-3

Providence and BU tied 2-2 OT

UMass leads Vermont 2-1

LSSU leads Ferris State 3-1

Northern Michigan leads BGSU 2-1

Wisconsin leads Michigan State 1-0

5 minutes ago, UNDMOORHEAD said:

Not sure who I want to win this one. I suppose it's better if WMU wins.

Western Michigan will jump into 1st with a win.