Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
cberkas

2017-2018 College Hockey (Non-UND Hockey)

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Gopher fans are wanting Motzko to take over at Minnesota this summer, might be hard to get a guy to leave the program he built and the school he went to.

Wishful thinking 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Didn't Motzko also play for Minnesota first, before he went to SCSU?

He coached there during the the back-to-back National Titles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Didn't Motzko also play for Minnesota first, before he went to SCSU?

 

58 minutes ago, cberkas said:

He coached there during the the back-to-back National Titles.

Yes, now as player he only played two years at SCSU, thinking like he might of played at U of M first? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

 

Yes, now as player he only played two years at SCSU, thinking like he might of played at U of M first? 

He got hurt when played, I want to say he fractured a vertebra. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/10/2017 at 1:52 PM, cberkas said:

Gopher fans are wanting Motzko to take over at Minnesota this summer, might be hard to get a guy to leave the program he built and the school he went to.

 

On 12/10/2017 at 2:17 PM, cberkas said:

They are bringing up Montgomery too.

I heard that, in order, the prospective list of top candidates is:

1)  Toe Blake

2)  Scottie Bowman

3)  Joel Queneville

4)  Herb Brooks

5)  Dave Hakstol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

 

I heard that, in order, the prospective list of top candidates is:

1)  Toe Blake

2)  Scottie Bowman

3)  Joel Queneville

4)  Herb Brooks

5)  Dave Hakstol

 

 

I thought Jon Hill would be the front runner of the job.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

 

I heard that, in order, the prospective list of top candidates is:

1)  Toe Blake

2)  Scottie Bowman

3)  Joel Queneville

4)  Herb Brooks

5)  Dave Hakstol

 

 

As long as Hill comes back as an assistant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×