SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
cberkas

2017-2018 College Hockey (Non-UND Hockey)

14 minutes ago, WiSioux said:

Does that mean we can start taking bets on whether or not they'll actually make it to campus?

Right now their biggest concern is making it on the school bus!!

• Upvote 4

scpa0305   
7 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

No these are not the newest members of Goldy's Kid's Club.  They are the newest Gopher hockey commits!!  13 and 14 years old!!! 

http://www.startribune.com/gophers-hockey-gets-two-commits-chaz-and-cruz-lucius-believed-to-be-youngest-in-program-history/442400643/

brothers3.jpg

I just saw these boys play in the Bantam elite league.  Specifically the older one....blown away how talented he is at his age.  I know the goofs are getting some flack but Chaz is beyond elite.  Still young though. 

cberkas   
2 hours ago, WiSioux said:

Does that mean we can start taking bets on whether or not they'll actually make it to campus?

36 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

I just saw these boys play in the Bantam elite league.  Specifically the older one....blown away how talented he is at his age.  I know the goofs are getting some flack but Chaz is beyond elite.  Still young though. 

If they are as good as they say they are and from what someone said about the family. They will be 1st rounder's in the WHL and playing in the WHL.

cberkas   

Kyle Hayton is now transferred to Wisconsin. 

I thought he would have been one the coaches would have recruited, they must have seen something to not recruit him.

scpa0305   
45 minutes ago, cberkas said:

If they are as good as they say they are and from what someone said about the family. They will be 1st rounder's in the WHL and playing in the WHL.

They are.  Sounds like they're goofs though.  The older one broke the all time point record for the bantam elite league.  Smashed it actually.

tnt   
1 hour ago, cberkas said:

Kyle Hayton is now transferred to Wisconsin. 

I thought he would have been one the coaches would have recruited, they must have seen something to not recruit him.

We need an heir apparent to Cam for the future, not a one year guy to split time with him his final season.  True, injuries happen and depth is always good, but would he even want to come in and split time?

cberkas   
Just now, tnt said:

We need an heir apparent to Cam for the future, not a one year guy to split time with him his final season.  True, injuries happen and depth is always good, but would he even want to come in and split time?

I meant back before he went to St. Lawrence.

23 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Right now their biggest concern is making it on the school bus!! not getting a swirly from the eighth graders in their middle school. 

FYP. ;) 

MafiaMan   
On 9/1/2017 at 8:43 AM, Siouxperfan7 said:

brothers3.jpg

"Hey, bro, I made a life-changing decision today!"

"REALLY?  You finally asked Stacey Harris to the 7th grade fall dance?"

"No, dummy!  I commited to play hockey at the University of Minnesota!"

4 hours ago, cberkas said:

Patrick Kudla will play for the University of Guelph (CIS).

Man did Arizona State mess that up.

What's the story there?  An NHL drafted player, good numbers in every junior league he played in, including USHL, good size...

cberkas   
22 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

What's the story there?  An NHL drafted player, good numbers in every junior league he played in, including USHL, good size...

I read a tweet that said he didn't meet academics. Arizona State could have brought him in last year when he still had eligibility in juniors and could have figured out how to get him there this year. 

cberkas   

Robson has to sit out the first 18 games for Minnesota, he played in the OHL before committing to Clarkson. Only gets a year and a half at Minnesota.

jdub27   

Minnesota looking at adding a 1,500 square foot club room behind the press box and more importantly looking at shrinking the size of the ice  to add additional seating. This idea was originally put out there 3 years ago, the proposed width at that time was 92'6", down from 100' but still larger than an NHL sheet of 85'.

joeyjr   
On ‎9‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 5:03 PM, scpa0305 said:

They are.  Sounds like they're goofs though.  The older one broke the all time point record for the bantam elite league.  Smashed it actually.

All time point record is a little misleading; it is only four years. Also, his team was the worst in the league . . .  he had seven points in their last game and they still lost (to the second worst team in the league).

scpa0305   
3 minutes ago, joeyjr said:

All time point record is a little misleading; it is only four years. Also, his team was the worst in the league . . .  he had seven points in their last game and they still lost (to the second worst team in the league).

I'm just a fan of hockey bud :) Just putting out facts.  Regardless of who he committed to I'm a fan of hockey.  I watched them play the North Stars team.  He's elite and deserves to get a verbal.  He's only a year younger than Kunz. I'm not saying he's going to be a stud college hockey player, I'm just saying that he deserves to get a verbal offer.  If it wasn't this year it was next.

Now his brother committing as an 04....mind boggling :) Although he looked very good too.

joeyjr   
22 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

I'm just a fan of hockey bud :) Just putting out facts.  Regardless of who he committed to I'm a fan of hockey.  I watched them play the North Stars team.  He's elite and deserves to get a verbal.  He's only a year younger than Kunz. I'm not saying he's going to be a stud college hockey player, I'm just saying that he deserves to get a verbal offer.  If it wasn't this year it was next.

Now his brother committing as an 04....mind boggling :) Although he looked very good too.

Sorry, if I sounded too dickish, I didn't mean to . . . re-reading my comment I might have.

• Upvote 1